- Pack Flag or copy of it
- Chef outfit for each boy (aprons, hats, etc)
- A printout for each ingredient
- Soup Pot
Cub Scouts dressed in their chef outfits (aprons, chef hats, etc) working at a kitchen table with a large soup pot. Inside the soup pot is the pack flag. As the directions are being said, the “chefs” add them to the soup pot. At the end of the directions, when the “servings” amount is being read, have the “chefs” pull out the flag and hold it up for everyone to see.
Tonight we gather again to celebrate Cub Scouting and to enjoy the company of one another. Looking through the Baden-Powell Cookbook, we found this easy-to-follow recipe for a fun-filled, exciting program:
- 1 super Pack with lots of Dens
- 3 levels of Cub Scouts – Wolf, Bear, and Webelos
- Den Leaders as needed
- 1 Committee of helpful adults
- 1 fun-loving Cubmaster with Assistants
- Many, many parents to make it happen
- Combine boys of each Cub Scout level into Dens to form strong Pack.
- Add Den Leaders to give guidance.
- Line with Committee Members.
- Add in Cubmaster until well worn.
- Fold in assistants.
- Top with willing, giving parents.
- Cook in Pack Meeting room until everyone has had a great time.
This recipe serves all Cub Scouts in Pack 832 and their families.