- 3 lb chicken pieces
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 16oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 bay leafs
- Preheat dutch oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour oil into dutch oven and brown chicken pieces.
- Remove chicken pieces.
- Add onion and garlic to oil and cook until onion turns translucent.
- Mix in all remaining ingredients.
- Place chicken pieces on sauce, cover, and simmer at 275 degrees for 45 minutes.
- During last 15 minutes, prepare spaghetti or noodles.
- If there is excessive fat floating in the D.O., skim it off.
- Scoop chicken pieces and sauce onto noodles to serve.
Scouting Resources http://scouting.thaynefam.org/