- 3 lb beef brisket
- Seasoned tenderizer
- 2 Tbsp flour
- Before going camping, coat brisket well with tenderizer.
- Wrap with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Wrap with another layer.
- Keep it in the refrigerator until you pack up to leave - this gives the tenderizer time to soak in.
- Place in preheated 250 degree dutch oven and cover.
- Cook on low heat for 6 hours or more for full flavor and juiciness.
- You can cook faster on a higher heat, but it is not nearly as good.
- Remove meat from foil.
- Use the meat juice, flour, salt, and pepper to make a gravy and pour it over served meat.
Scouting Resources http://scouting.thaynefam.org/