- pie tin
- dutch oven
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
Either buy a premade graham cracker crust or make your own
- Melt butter. Mix butter with graham crumbs and sugar. Press into pie tin.
- Heat dutch oven to about 350 degrees.
- Cover graham crust with layer of chocolate chips.
- Cook in D.O. for about 5 minutes to melt chips.
- Cover chocolate chips completely with layer of mini-marshmallows.
- Cook in D.O. for about 10 minutes.
- Check every 5 minutes until marshmallows are brown.
- Carefully remove pie tin and set to cool. If you can set it in snow or shallow cold water, it will cool the crust faster.
Scouting Resources http://scouting.thaynefam.org/