- Banquet: Rub tummy and say “Let’s Eat!”
- Cub Scouts: Jump up and down and say “Yipeee!”
- Den Leaders: Put hands on sides of head and say “Oh, dear, not again!”
- Committee Chair: Raise hand to ceiling and say “Thank heavens”
- Cubmaster: Show Scout Sign and say “Sign’s up!”
- Parents: Point to yourself and say “Us too!”
Blue and Gold time had come again. The Cub Scouts and the Den Leaders had to come up with ideas for the Banquet to please the Cubmaster. They also had to stay within their budget for the Committee Chair. They made the invitations for their Parents, and centerpieces for the tables with the help of the Leaders.
When they arrived at the Banquet, the Parents were happy with the decorations that the Cub Scouts had made. When the awards were presented, the Den Leaders received thanks for jobs well done. The Cubmaster and the Committee Chair were also awarded—with a great Banquet that was within budget! The Parents, the Cub Scouts, the Den Leaders, the Cubmaster, and the Committee Chair decided it was the best Blue and Gold Banquet they had had so far!